We will deliver the ideal temporary kitchen solution to meet your needs, providing an optimised, hygienic, safe working environment exactly when and where you need it. Units are delivered directly to your site and can be set up in fields and on sites with no existing infrastructure such as water, hard standing or electricity. There is no need for the site to be perfectly level.
No Crane Required
Unlike some of the other portable kitchens that are available, we do not need the space to crane our units off a low-loader, as they are towed onto site and then opened out and set up in the agreed position.
Huge Work Area
Size and layout are the most significant differences between our temporary kitchens and other portable kitchens on the market. Our “Simple Kitchens” are cleverly designed to open out on site, thus giving a work area of 6m x 2.4m with an optional awning taking the unit to 9.65m x 4.8m.
Our kitchens are designed to comply with environmental health regulations and are filled with high specification commercial catering equipment including a full extraction system. We have ensured that our kitchens have all the gas and electrical certificates require on site.
- A 47kg propane twin gas cage (lockable) with LPG gas connection point.
- 2.7m x 1m serving hatch and two display under counter windows.
- 240v 32amp single phase
- 440v 3 phase option for the client to run some of their own equipment.
- Built in fresh water tanks.
- External waste water point.
- External LPG gas point inside the awning area.